api. 27(a), az.|
In these gatherings we come together to explore different holistic healing and shamanic approaches, taking deep meditative journeys to connect with ourselves and our spiritual guides and teachers for empowerment, self awareness, personal development, healing and spiritual insight.
Time & Location
2022 api. 27(a), 19:00 – 20:30 GMT+1
About the Event
The Flourish Online Shamanic Circle is held bi-monthly, every second Wednesday, via Zoom. Please check the events page for upcoming dates. Dates for special ceremonies are listed separately.
In these circles we work together in ceremony to connect with our guides and teachers of the light, the spirits of the four kingdoms and the four elements. We shamanic journey together to connect with our guides for healing for ourselves, the Earth and the ancestors. You do not need experience of shamanic journeying as you will be guided throughout.
Please note: All are welcome to the circle however drop-in is not available - access to the event is via Zoom link sent by email after booking. Please secure your place at each circle by booking your tickets online. The link to Zoom room for the event will be available on booking your tickets - please check your email confirmation.
USEFUL THINGS TO HAVE TO HAND
- Your email with the Zoom link to the event
- A bottle of water
- Eye mask or scarf
- Notebook and pen
- Sacred item to have with you or to place on your own altar - small crystal, jewellery item, momento or similar
- A small snack (apple/handful of nuts/similar)
We will be drumming and rattling - if you have a ceremonial drum or rattle, please feel free to have it with you. This is not a requirement - it is not essential as Andrea will be drumming and rattling to guide you in your journeys at the circle.
HOW TO BOOK
Booking online: Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Event page below and your registration details added for your ticket.
Booking via the app: Booking is quick and easy using the Flourish app. It's free and available for Android and iPhone. It gives you quick and easy access to all of Flourish's services - booking your appointments and workshop places, blog updates, purchasing from the online shop, free downloads and more.
If you regularly attend Flourish gatherings and workshops, it can be useful to become a Site Member, where you can create an account and your details are automatically stored for the next time you book an event, workshop, course or appointment. You can create an account by clicking the Log In at the top right corner of any webpage or by downloading the app.
You will be directed to secure online payment to purchase your event ticket - credit/debit card or PayPal.
Tickets are non refundable and non transferable. If you cancel your place, are unable to attend, miss the event or arrive too late for entry, the ticket is non refundable and non transferable to another circle or event.
GUIDELINES & GROUND RULES
- It is advisable to have something to eat before you attend - the work can sometimes be intensive!
- Please arrive promptly at the online link for 7pm. If you are early, there is an online waiting room.
- Late arrival: please note that you will be unable to enter the circle after 7.15pm - this is when we begin our sacred work.
- Please do not take notes during the introduction, sharing of stories, the ceremonial work and between these times. Notes are only to be taken of your personal experiences and journeys - there is time provided for these after your personal journeys.
- Everything that is discussed and shared in the circle is confidential.
- Photographs, screenshots and any form of recording - including audio, video and written notes - are prohibited.
- Do not consume alcohol or recreational substances on the day of the circle - this is an important rule for spiritual work. If inebriated, entry is denied.
- All content of the circle is for personal use only. It is not for professional use, reproduction, copy or sharing. All content is IP (intellectual property) and copyright of Flourish and contributors.
- All healing modalities and service provided by Flourish are not diagnostic therapy, they cannot claim to treat any condition and are no replacement for medical care. If you are ill or in pain, please consult your GP or medical professional in the first instance. Please do not disregard any medical advice.
- Attendance at these gatherings is on the proviso of these terms and ticket purchase is taken as agreement of the terms.
DURING AND AFTER THE CIRCLE
Sometimes during these events, there are personal spiritual messages intended for one or more of the participants - sometimes it is a message for all, sometimes it is for one particular participant and sometimes they don't come at all. If a message is intended, I have no control over what this may be or what this may mean*. Please indicate at ticket checkout whether you consent to receive these should they happen and be guided for you.
*Please note that I cannot expand on the these messages. I politely request that you refrain from enquiring for further information or explanation - the best interpretation is your own.
Be sure to drink plenty of water. If you feel a little light headed, eating a light snack is useful for grounding.
After our gathering, we exit the space in the same ceremonial manner as we enter it, with greetings, reverence and respect from our work together and each other. It is often useful to rest after these circles, avoiding alcohol and recreational substances.
I politely request that any questions relating to your own individual and personal healing be directed via a telephone consultation or a one to one appointment as I am unable to answer these at events.
Requesting a Private One To One Shamanic Healing Ceremony
Private Shamanic Ceremonies can be requested online here https://www.flourish.scot/book-now
Online Shamanic Circle
Shamanic circle gathering via Zoom.